Gain confidences and effectiveness in pastoral care. A
programme suitable for: hospital, university
or school chaplaincies, home visitors, Eucharistic ministers etc.
to gently encourage people to talk about the deeper things of life, faith and
family. Reach out to the bereaved and to those who experience or care for those
with mental illness.
- Facing loss and bereavement
- Facing mental illness
- The Scriptural and theological basis for Pastoral Care
- Methods of prayer using, stilling, scripture, imagination
- Our own faith journey with its ups and downs
- Family Systems - how those we are working with are affected by family, friends, environment etc.
- Working together to improve listening skills
- The practice of Spiritual Conversation
- Making life choices - discernment
Suggested donation: £125
Grants may be available,